We are getting plenty of questions related to legalising Pakistani documents so please note!
If you are preparing yourself for your studies in Finland please note this when you need to get your documents legalised to your university or school in Finland:
Basically all documents should be legalised in the country of origin. If you have graduated from a university in a country, which is part of the Treaty of Hague, your documents will be legalised by those rules, please read here.
However, your Pakistani documents need to legalised by the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan. As Finland doesn’t have any Embassy in Pakistan currently, neither any other Embassy legalising documents for Finland there, the legalisation by the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan is the only act of legalisation available. Eventually it is up to receiving party in Finland whether they approve the legalisation by the Ministry or not, but currently there are no other way.